Qualsafe Level 2 Award in Food Safety One Day Course
This Qualsafe Level 2 award in food safety is run as a one-day course, and has the flexibility to enable training to meet specific needs in the preparation, cooking and holding of food.
Who is the course suitable for?
Anyone working in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled.
What you will learn
- To take personal responsibility for following food safety procedures
- To understand the importance of personal hygiene
- To receive and store food safely
- To prepare, cook and hold food safely
- To state the legal requirements to provide safe food
- Introduction to Food Safety
- The benefits of good standards and the consequences of poor standards of Food Safety Hazards
- Recording temperatures
- Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding of foods
- Cooking, hot holding and re-heating of foods
- Principles of safe food storage
- Personal hygiene
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Food premises and equipment
- The law relating to Food Hygiene
Assessment and Certification
Multiple choice question exam paper leading to a recognised certificate from the Awarding Body.
1 day (7 hours including breaks)
Up to 6 people £550 plus VAT
Up to 12 people £710 plus VAT
All costs are fully inclusive of:
Onsite delivery, Travel, Course materials, Exam papers, Books and accredited certification.
We work with each client individually so if you have any specific requirements please let us know prior to training.