Fire Risk Assessments

The Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety) 2005 (England) applies to all non-domestic properties. This includes the common parts of houses and flats that are of multiple occupancy (HMOs)

Fire Risk Assessments

The Law applies if you are:

- An Employer, or are self employed with business premises
- Responsible for any part of a dwelling that is used solely for business activity
- A voluntary organisation
- A charity
- Providing accommodation for paying guests
- Responsible for a business premises

The responsible person must carry out a Fire Risk assessment and put in place a Fire Management plan.

This is something that must be done by law!

Our Fire Risk assessments are carried out by fully qualified and experienced people with backgrounds including the Fire Service or Fire Engineers.

We work individually with each client, and our quotes would be:
Inclusive of travel to site (within reason) Assessments (Dependent on size of building) and writing of reports.

Call us now on 01903 911 943 or Email us at

With regards to any training courses you may be interested in and we will talk you through the best training options available over the phone or by e-mail.