First Aid Training for Teachers One Day Course
A one day course designed to give Teachers and those with a duty of care the skills and confidence to deal with First Aid and Emergency incidents involving children and adults.
Who is the course suitable for?
Teaching staff, teaching assistants and anyone else in the school environment wishing to learn these life saving skills. Particularly those escorting school trips and outings.
- Role of the first aider/reporting
- First aid kits and contents
- Assessing the situation to act safely and promptly
- Unconscious casualty (Adult and child)
- Resuscitation (Adult and child)
- Choking (Adult and child)
- Wounds and bleeding
- Shock (Including epipens)
- Head injuries
- Minor injuries
Assessment and Certification
Trainer assessment, participants will receive a certificate valid for 3 years.
1 day (7 hours including breaks)
We work with each client separately so please contact for costs.
All costs are inclusive of onsite delivery, course materials and certification.