First Aid Training for Teachers One Day Course
A one day course designed to give Teachers and those with a duty of care the skills and confidence to deal with First Aid and Emergency incidents involving children and adults.
Who is the course suitable for?
Teaching staff, teaching assistants and anyone else in the school environment wishing to learn these life saving skills. Particularly those escorting school trips and outings.
- Role of the first aider/reporting
- First aid kits and contents
- Assessing the situation to act safely and promptly
- Unconscious casualty (Adult and child)
- Resuscitation (Adult and child)
- Choking (Adult and child)
- Wounds and bleeding
- Shock (Including epipens)
- Head injuries
- Minor injuries
Assessment and Certification
Trainer assessment, participants will receive a certificate valid for 3 years.
1 day (7 hours including breaks)
Up to 6 people £425 plus VAT
Up to 12 people £525 plus VAT
All costs are fully inclusive of:
Onsite delivery, Travel, Course materials and certification.
We work with each client individually so please let us know if you have any specific requirements prior to training.