Food Safety Awareness Training Three Hour Course
This 3 hour Food Safety Awareness training course is designed for those involved with food preparation, cooking and holding of food in the hospitality and care sectors.
Who is the food safety course suitable for?
The food safety awareness training course is for anyone working in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked, and handled.
What you will learn on the food safety course
To take personal responsibility for following food safety procedures, to understand the importance of personal hygiene, to receive and store food safely, to prepare, cook and hold food safely and to state the legal requirements to provide safe food.
- Introduction to Food Safety
- The benefits of good standards and the consequences of poor standards of Food Safety Hazards
- Recording temperatures
- Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding of foods
- Cooking, hot holding and re-heating of foods
- Principles of safe food storage
- Personal hygiene
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Food premises and equipment
- The law relating to Food Hygiene
There is no formal assessment for the food safety awareness course. Participants will receive a certification of attendance on the food safety course detailing the areas of study .
Duration of the food safety course
Cost of food safety awareness training
up to 12 people - £350 plus VAT
All costs are fully inclusive of:
Onsite delivery, travel, food safety course materials and food safety certification.
We work with each client individually so please let us know if you have any specific food safety training requirements prior to training.
Updated October 2023