QA Level 1 Award Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
This one day course has been designed to provide candidates with a route to applying for the Green Labourer CSCS Card and is supported by the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB).
Who is the course suitable for?
Anyone who works in, or wants to work in a construction environment and needs to work towards gaining the Green CSCS Card.
What you will learn
Candidates will gain an understanding of the risks of working in a construction environment, principles of risk assessments for improving health at safety at work, the importance of working safely at height and much more.
- Health and safety definitions
- Common causes of work-related fatalities and injuries
- Method statements and their use
- Principles of risk assessment
- Hazards and risks in the construction environment
- Importance of safe manual handling
- Principles of safe manual handling
- Importance of working safely at height
- Types of use of PPE
- Hazard warning signs
- And more!
Assessment and Certification
This is a Qualsafe Awarding Body Accredited course. Following an end of course exam, each successful participant will receive a nationally recognised certificate of competence from the Awarding body.
1 day (7 hours including breaks)
We work individually with our clients so please contact us for a quote.
All costs are inclusive of onsite delivery, course materials and certification.
☎ GET IN TOUCH TODAY FOR A QUOTE!
Find out how we can help on 01903 911 943 or email email@example.com