Mental Health First Aid Training Course Two Day
A fully recognised and invaluable course giving the non-expert the tools and knowledge to become a certified Mental Health First Aider.
Who is the course suitable for
This training is ideal for employees, managers, those in HR volunteers and everyone with an interest in becoming a mental Health First Aider.
What you will learn
The aim of this course is to enable you to gain the comprehensive skills and knowledge to be a MH First Aider and give you the confidence to act in a crisis situation.
- How to recognise Mental Health problems
- Looking at various types of mental ill health
- Be able to Provide support and communicate effectively
- Reducing stigma and discrimination
- Promote good Mental Health in the workplace
A mental Health First Aid certificate will be awarded from MHFA England on completion of this training
Two days (Each day is 7 hours including breaks)
£250 per person (plus VAT on the total) for a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 12 people